Wednesday 26 October 2011

Move on


My friend,you need to move on,You can’t live
in the past,You can’t let your past control
today or the future,And though you are
scared and hurting now,the fear and hurt
won’t last.For My love is pure and
righteous,And it heals all the heartache and all
the pain.But you must place that heartache
and pain in My hands,If you don’t I cannot
break the chains.Trust me, as you have never
trusted anything before,Go with what you are
feeling within.I accept you the way you are,All
your hurts, heartaches, and all the wrongs.I
am love and love is my nature,And it lives from
day to day.Not in the desires of tomorrow,Nor
in the hurts and heartaches of yesterday.Trust
Me,And begin to live and love today.When you
begin to do this you will see,All the hurts, all
the heartaches, all the pain,Fade away like
yesterday......

No comments:

Post a Comment

TrueTalk loves comment